Scope: Ham Lake Kitchen & Main Floor Remodel
- We used all Wood accents from clients wood collection!
- White oak for the Center Island he had from felling a tree 30 year ago
- WW1 Railroad tie for mantle, he had found while working for the railroad!
- Ash from felling trees a few years back for the ceiling beams
(Custom made, distressed & Finished by TJB)
Home was original built in the 1950, with an addition in 1987.
We opened the wall to the existing “Porch Space” & reworked the vault.
- Relocated the kitchen
- Electric fireplace
- Full Stone Fireplace w/ Hearth
- Custom Full overlay Shaker cabinets, W/ All the goodies included
- Custom Wood Hood Design
- Huge Center Island
- Granite Counter Tops
- Corner Walk-In-Pantry
- Ship lap accent wall w/ wall sconces
- Updated railing & Balusters
- Luxury Vinyl floors throughout
- ALL new Pella Lifestyle Windows
- New Exterior doors
- New Siding