“Black on White” ~ Ham Lake, Minnesota
The Home Has the Square footage, Just Needed TJB Remodeling Touch to bring it out of 2003! A TJB Remodeling Tutorial on how to Take a 2003 Oak on Oak w/ lots of dark colors & Update it!!
Scope of Project:
Kitchen, Laundry Room, ½ bath, Interior doors, Master Bath & WIC, Existing Railing & Window Enameling!
- Massive Kitchen w/ Custom Enameled Cabinets
- Includes Prep sink @ 72″ x 120″ Island
- TJB Designed Custom Wood Hood
- White Oak flooring (1750 sq. ft of it)
- Quartz Counter
- Bling - Mirrored Backsplash Tile
- Walk-in Pantry w/ Floor to ceiling custom shelving
- 10′ & 12′ Ceilings
- ALL new 8′-0″ tall 5 panel interior doors
- Enameled existing railing “Caviar”
- Much Improved Laundry room w/ Nice storage
- New Front door & Arch Window
- Removed all the stained glass pieces!
- ½ bath w/ some Bling as well
- Custom 42″x 96″ Track door w/ frosted glass panels
- Ship Lap @ Skylight chases
Master Suite “Straight out of Caesars Palace”!
- Can you Say “24″ Rain-Can”
- Shower also features 2 more 8″ shower heads & Hand held sprayer
- Linear Tile over Drain
- Low Iron: 3/8″ heavy glass shower panels & door
- Master bath has Recirculation pump for instant hot water
- Dual: His & Her Vanities w/ Loads of storage options
- Marble Shower Enclosure Complete walls: floor & Ceiling, Marble Bath
- In-floor heated cable
- Massive Walk-in-Closet w/ floor to ceiling custom shelving